We respect the privacy of every individual who visits the website. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information is outlined below.
We collect and use personal information in order to:
• Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement that you may have with us.
• Anticipate and resolve problems with your service.
• Carry out market research and the tracking of sales.
• Create and inform you of products and services provided either by us or by carefully selected third parties that you may be interested in, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes and allow Data Processors to do the same – see Emails and Newsletters below for more information about this.
• In order carry out the above, we need to collect and process personal information about you (including but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, details of your visits to the website and any transactional information in relation to order fulfilment). We may ask you for this information on the website during the registration process or at any subsequent point. The data we collect may be provided to Data Processors for analysis so that we may tailor the goods, services and marketing materials we, and other third parties, offer to you (where you have consented to receive the same).
We will not disclose any personally identifiable information without your permission unless:
• We are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention of crime or fraud). You will be treated as having given your permission for disclosures referred to in this policy.
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you, such as the type of browsers you use or the website from which you linked to us. This information is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the website. We may, from time to time, supply the owners and operators of third party websites which have a link to our site with information about the number of users linking to the website from their website. You cannot be identified from any of this information.
We give you the option to decide what emails you receive from us. The emails we send fall into two categories:
(i) Our emails (we call them newsletters) which provide you with information about offers, new products and other things that we think may interest you or LivePRINT PTY LTD customers generally.
(ii) The emails that we send concerning activity on your LivePRINT PTY LTD account (service emails), specifically:
• To remind you of unordered items in your online cart
• To explain how LivePRINT PTY LTD credits that you have purchased work
• Surveys to capture your feedback on orders you have placed with LivePRINT PTY LTD
• Surveys to capture your feedback on contact with our customer service team
Please note that transactional emails that we send you – that is, emails that we need to send you relating directly to your orders and purchases from LivePRINT PTY LTD – are unaffected by your preferences for newsletters and service emails.
As cookies are so useful we don't recommend you disable them but if you really want to you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, which allows you to choose whether or not to accept it.
This Site contains graphics, photographs, images, document layouts, artwork, text, fonts, music, software tools, and other information (referred to herein as “Content”). This Site and all Content are the copyrighted property of LivePRINT PTY LTD or copyrighted property of parties from whom LivePRINT PTY LTD has licensed such property.
All rights in this Site and its Content are reserved worldwide.
LivePRINT PTY LTD reserves the right to add to, delete from, or modify any part of Content at any time without prior notice.
The logo design tools provided on this Site employ a limited number of elements, including icons, fonts, colour schemes, and design effects. LivePRINT PTY LTD reserves the right to use all such elements and to make all such elements available for use by other parties in the future.
You do not obtain any right or claim to any of the individual logo design elements through your creation of a logo design and/or your incorporation of a logo design into one or more products.
Other LivePRINT PTY LTD customers may use the design tools to create logos that have similar or identical combinations of these elements and LivePRINT PTY LTD does not guarantee that your logo will not have similarities to logos designed and used by other parties. LivePRINT PTY LTD provides no warranty of any kind that logo designs created using the design tools will not infringe, or be subject to a claim of infringing, the trademark or other rights of another party.
It is solely your responsibility to obtain the advice of an attorney regarding whether the logo design is legally available for your use and does not infringe the rights of another party.
The technology that we use and the policies that we have implemented are intended to safeguard your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use. We will continue to update these measures as new technology becomes available.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
LivePRINT PTY LTD may also allow you to enable or log in to the Service via various social networking services like Facebook, and we may ask you to log into the relevant social networking service.
When you add a Social Networking Services account to the Service or log into the Service using your Social Networking Services account, we will collect relevant information necessary to enable the Service to access that Social Networking Service and your data contained within that Social Networking Service.
However, please remember that the manner in which Social Networking Services use, store, and disclose your information is governed by the policies of such third parties, and LivePRINT PTY LTD shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any Social Networking Services that may be enabled within the Service.
You may also have the option of posting your Service activities to Social Networking Services when you access content through the Service; you acknowledge that if you choose to use this feature, your friends, followers, and subscribers on any Social Networking Services you have enabled will be able to view such activity.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about material which appears on our websites, please contact us.
Complaints or claims must be notified to us within 28 days of receipt of products, or in the case of non-delivery, in a reasonable time after the products were expected to arrive.
These terms (and the provision of products and services by us) are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with South African Law. In the event of any dispute arising in relation of these terms or in relation to the provision of any products and services by us the South African courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or other relevant country.